Tuesday, April 28, 2009

w00t Sauce!...again

Ah yeah! supergame is days way my friends. However, the weather forecast sucks :( As of this morning, Rain...all weekend...on a trip...we have been looking forward to...and invested in...and...ok I'm done. Bring warm stuff and a rain jacket. I might scotch guard my camo before the trip. Our gear should be fine. the sp1's and vibe are a go I know, and I think the a5's should hang just fine. I managed to repair all the broken stuff from sunday, and I am confident I have stablalized the leaky stuff. Make sure your hoppers are gonna be water tight. wet paint and cold air with air pressure and an impact hammer type thing do not mix! If its raining we have to keep our stuff as clean and water tight as possible. Also fresh batteries and vertical tanks will be the rule from now on.

So this weeks checklist...

-Camping gear, clothes, lots o SOCKS! towels (sleeping bags pillows ect. your usual junk)
-I'm bringing a camp stove, pots n pans, silverware, camping light, propane, ect...
-Hygene products. Bring baby wipes to clean yourself. no showers guys so please be kind. I have camping shampoo we can use.
-Lots of water or other fluids to drink.
-Your own food. plan well we will need a TON of energy for this trip.
-Cash! this event is cash only! they may have something you want at a booth, but only cash is accepted.
-TP. 1000 people sharing a bathroom? I'm bringing my own junk thank you......
-Hand sanitizer...see above for reason.
-Tools! If your marker craps out, be ready to fix it. We are a team, and we rely on each other. If your out, we're out. Also bring a backup marker or 2!
-ALL YOUR GEAR! DONT FORGET ANYTHING YOU EVEN THINK YOU MAY NEED. USE IT OR NOT, BRING IT! (squeegee, paper towels to clean your lens, gloves, neck protector, Ect...)
-A bible, and a good attitude! Remember who we are and who we stand for. God is our team captain. Let's be courteous and loving to one another, and the hundreds of other players.

If I forgot something tell me now!!!

1 comment: