Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Good Times...good times...

Wow! What a great game. We had fun, and we would like to thank all of you for coming out with us to play. The new game type was a hit, and I think we should play that more often. Looking forward to next time.

I am thinking about doing a class/seminar on gear and game performance. Anyone interested? I have spent the last 13 years playing and studying paintball gear and how it works, and I have owned and used, a ton of equipment over the years, and I feel confident I can help someone improve their game and gear setup. Good setup means less frustration and more fun. If your confident with your setup, then you will be more apt to make a charge or rush a flag, or something like that. Edge Zer0 knows, our gear works well, and we feel ready for a push or to rush a bad guy. You could be there too! I'm not suggesting a fortune to make it fun, cause in this game skill really matters, but a positive setup can really ramp up the game! No self promotion, I just want to help you guys have the best time possible. Let me know and we can schedule something.

Also. Do you guys want a forum on this site?


Matches007
Team Captain: Edge Zer0

No comments:

Post a Comment